These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third Party Sites.
What Information Do we Collect?
Information You Give Us Directly
We may collect information from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g., when you sign up to receive information, use applications, buy a product or service from us or make a comment or inquiry. The types of information we may collect from you directly include your:
- Email Address
- User Name
- Telephone Number
- Credit card or other payment information
- Date of Birth
- User-Generated Content or Other Content You Submit
- Any Other Personal Information You Voluntarily Provide To Us
Information we collect automatically when you use this site
- Information about the type of browser you use
- Details of the web page you have viewed
- Your IP address
- The Hyperlinks you have clicked
- Your user name, profile picture, gender, networks and any other information you choose to share when using Third Party Sites (such as when you use the "Like" functionality on Facebook)
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. A "cookie" is a small file stored by your web browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you arrive at our Site by associating an anonymous identification number in the cookie. At no time is your name, street address or credit card number stored within one of our cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. If you use different browsers, or use multiple devices, any changes will need to be made for each browser.
In addition to cookies, our servers automatically collect data about your server's Internet address when you visit our Site. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address or "IP Address", is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider whenever you are on the Internet. When you view pages from our Site, our servers may record or "log" your IP address and sometimes your domain name. Our server also may record the page that linked you to us and related information including any ads you may have clicked on. Such information is known as "Clickstream Data".
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. We recommend you read Shopify's Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) and Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy) to understand their system and how they store and use your information. We do not make any representations or warranties regarding Shopify's system. Shopify's terms include:
- storing your data on a secure server behind a firewall (including your credit card data if you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase);
- encrypting data and adhering to the other standards of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover to ensure the secure handling of credit card information for online purchases;
- storing your purchase transaction only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction; and
- deleting your purchase transaction information after your transaction is completed.
How do we use your personal information
We may use your personal information:
- to improve our products and your experience on this site;
- to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with products that you request from us; and
- to respond to your queries or comments.
Who do we share your personal information
We may share your personal information with:
- our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions;
- third parties required to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery service delivering a product that you have ordered; and
- web analytics tool providers, such as Google.
Safeguarding your personal information
We comply with all applicable laws and regulations and take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse.